Easter Family Breaks Sligo
Voted “Best Family Hotel of the Year 2019” by the Irish Hotel Awards
Set in a spectacular location along the Wild Atlantic way and surrounded by picturesque countryside, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is the perfect spot for an adventurous family break away this Easter.
At Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo adventure and exploration begin on arrival with a Global Explorers welcome pack which will provide hours of entertainment from exploring the ins-and-outs of the hotel to the picturesque grounds. Take to the great outdoors with the little ones and explore the west coast including including local attractions like Strandhill and Rosses Point Villages. Back at the hotel enjoy complimentary access to the hotels 18-metre indoor swimming pool where kids can splash about.
Later that evening, the little ones can make new friends and settle down with a children’s movie with popcorn from 6pm each evening, before refuelling with a three course meal with all the family in the Classiebawn restaurant on one evening – where kids dine free!
Pack your bags – an Easter family adventure awaits at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo.
- 2 Nights 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) in our Premium room.
- Super breakfast buffet served in Classibawn Restaurant.
- Delicious three course dinner in Classibawn Restaurant on one evening of choice.
- Global Explorers welcome pack on arrival for each child.
- Ice-cream vouchers to Mammy Johnston’s ice-cream parlour, based in seafront Strandhill.
- Complimentary access to Health Styles Leisure Club (kids hours are from 8.00 to 19.00, kids under 16 must be supervised at all times).
- Children’s Movie with Popcorn every evening at 6pm
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Free WIFI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 1st February 2020.
- Booking end date: 19th April 2020.
- Offer valid Sunday to Thursday for stays from the 5th to 17th April 2020.
- ***Weekend supplement charge of €30 per room per night will apply for stay dates 10th and 11th April 2020.
- Rate based on a two night stay for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) sharing a Premium Room, includes VAT and is subject to availability.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.