IT'S HALLOWEEN..... BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT!
Mid-term break is upon us and that means only one thing – the kids are enjoying a well-earned break from school. However, if at any stage you find it tricky keeping the little ones entertained this Halloween week we, at the Radisson Blu Sligo, have some great suggestions as to how you and your family can still enjoy this spooky season while staying in the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Host a Zoom-o-ween party for the little one’s at home – they can still share the fun with their cousins or friends by showing off their costumes.
- Why not partake in the age old practice of carving and decorating a pumpkin. Let your tiny artists imaginations run wild, let them getting messy and have fun!
- Introduce them to variety of traditional Halloween games like bobbing for apples or why not add a modern twist with a ghost pinata.
- Organise a treasure hunt around the house for sweets. Our team has designed a unique template for you to use at home (see clues below).
- No Halloween break is complete without a family movie night! Put on the popcorn, serve up a few spooky treats and enjoy a cosy night in watching Halloween themed films such as Hotel Transylvania, The Adams Family or Monsters Inc.
- Don’t forget to blow off the cobwebs by going outside and fully immersing yourself in autumn with a family walk or a nature hike.