Your Dream Venue
The people who make it perfect
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is fast becoming one of the most sought-after wedding venues in Sligo. In fact, it was awarded the prestigious title of Hotel Venue of the Year Connaught in 2017, 2018 & 2019 by WeddingsOnline.ie. Nestled between Knocknarea and Benbulben Mountain and with stunning views over Sligo Bay, the hotel provides the perfect backdrop for your special day. Not only does the beautiful decking area boast breath-taking views of the Bay, it also provides the perfect setting for your arrival drinks reception on a warm sunny day.
Along with the unmatched service you and your guests will enjoy, it’s the comfort and award-winning fine food that make it one of Sligo’s most desirable wedding locations. What’s more, Sólás Spa promises the ultimate pampering experience – just what is required when the wedding planning gets a bit stressful.
When it comes to catering for all your family and friends, the incredible Benbulben Suite can accommodate up to 450 of your nearest and dearest. With a stunning floral archway framing its entrance and crisp white linens, ivory chair covers and beautiful table centres, this room really transforms into the epitome of elegance.
Ten Reasons to Choose The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo for Your Wedding Day
- We have a one wedding per day policy
- We have been voted the Hotel Wedding Venue of the Year Connaught in both 2017, 2018 & 2019 by WeddingsOnline.ie
- Our Wedding Coordinator Denise Meenaghan won WeddingsOnline Venue Coordinator of the Year, Connaught in 2019, as well as Mrs2Be Best Wedding Venue Coordinator in Ireland 2017 and was a finalist for Venue Coordinator of the Year 2017 and 2018 by WeddingsOnline.ie
- We were named as Mrs2Be Best Wedding Hotel Venue in Connaught 2017
- There are stunning views for your special wedding photos
- Our all-inclusive packages make your selection stress free and easy to budget for
- We have an extensive range of decorative items included in all our packages, so there’s no need to source any of your own
- We have a talented wedding team, most of whom have worked here for many years
- Your delicious wedding cuisine is prepared by ‘Celebrity Chef’ Joe Shannon
- We’re located just 5 minutes from Rosses Point beach and 5 minutes from Sligo town
For more information on Weddings, please contact:
Denise Meenaghan – Wedding Coordinator
T: +353 (71) 919 24 23