Overnight Spa Break
ESCAPE, RELAX & INDULGE
Indulge in some much needed pampering with an overnight Spa Break for two from only €120 per person sharing at the 4 star Radisson Blu. The perfect place for mum and daughter to catch-up, a pair of friends to get-together, or a treat for that special someone.
Nestled between dramatic scenery, glimmering beaches, rolling green hills and magical woodlands here at Rosses Point, the Radisson Blu Sligo is a peaceful haven that we know you won’t want to leave!
Your overnight accommodation in one of our luxurious bedrooms, is the perfect space to unwind. Complete with sumptuous soft furnishings, fluffy bathrobes, and slippers, you will have all the ingredients to achieve ultimate relaxation. Before awaking to a hearty breakfast the following morning.
This Package Includes:
- Luxurious overnight spa experience for 2 people sharing in one of our spacious guestrooms.
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers.
- Freshly prepared breakfast served in Classiebawn Restaurant or delivered to your room.
- Let the pampering begin with a choice of two of the following 25 minute treatments in Solas Spa (treatment time 50 mins);
– Elemis De-Stress Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
– Elemis Taster Facial
– Full Body Aromatherapy Scrub
– Soothing Foot & Leg Treatment
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities.
- Completely refreshed, enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner in award winning Classiebawn restaurant.
Terms & Conditions:
- Package based on 2 people sharing.
- Valid for stays until 31st December 2020.
- Guest must book their spa treatments, fitness & leisure facilities in advance in order to avoid disappointment. Please contact the spa directly to book on +353 71 919 2400.
- Offer subject to availability
- Please note, our Saunas, Steam Rooms & Jacuzzis are currently closed in line with government guidelines.
Given the current climate, we would like to reassure you that our new Caring For You policy will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety throughout your stay. These will be regularly updated on the above link, and a member of our team will also be in touch in advance of your visit, to ensure total peace of mind.